SELECT YOUR ROOM TYPE
HOTEL POLICIES/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Welcome to the Journey Hotel. We hope that you will enjoy your stay. In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management
request your cooperation in observing the following policies so that all clients will be able to stay in our hotel in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
1. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in at the Journey Hotel. Please show your Identification card or Passport when
checking‐in and fill your information in the Registration forms. Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and additional
charge may apply.
2. Check‐in & Check-out
Requests for early check in will be handled based on hotel availability at the time of check in and guest should inform the hotel at least 2 days in advance.
The Journey Hotel can accommodate guest luggage complimentary in a secure location until the guest room is ready.
Check in time is 14:00 hours(2:00p.m.)
• Before 5:30 am. is an additional fee is payable one night’s charge.
• Between 5:30 – 10:00 am, an additional fee is payable depend on each room type.
Requests for late check‐out will be handled based on hotel availability at the time of check in and guest should inform the hotel at least 2 days in advance.
Check out time is 12:00 hours(12:00 p.m. Noon)
• After 12:00 pm to 13:00 pm is No Extra charge.
• After 13:30 – 16:00 pm, an additional fee is payable depend on each room type.
• After 16:00 pm, an additional fee is payable one night’s charge.
• Full refund if cancelled more than 7 days before arrival, 1-night charge if cancelled 7 days or less before arrival.
• In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• Full pre-payment required. Booking is non-refundable. No amendment allowed.
• Full pre-payment required. Booking is non-refundable.
• Children under 12 years staying with parents and using existing bedding in the room stay for free.
• Over 12 years old will be charged as an adult. ( No Extra Bed )
3. An extra person charge of 500 Thai baht per night plus taxes will apply for any reservation exceeding maximum occupancy.
Please see the following for the maximum occupancy for each room type.
Standard Double & Twin Room – max 2 persons
Triple Room – max 3 persons
Deluxe Room – max 2- 3 persons
Family Room – max 4 persons
4. Smoking in the room and in the public of the hotel is prohibited. It is permitted only on the balcony. Fine up to 2,000 baht.
5. Do not allow pets into the hotel. Fine up to 1,500 baht per pet.
6. No DURIAN (even if packed and sealed in airtight containers) allowed.
7. No Loud noise allowed, or any other aggressive behaviors are strictly prohibited. Fine may apply for repeated violations.
8. Removing furniture or items from guest room is prohibited. You will be charged for any lost or damaged items upon check out (Based on hotel’s estimated price of each item).
9. The Journey Hotel is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items.